Why Choose The Happy Outlet
Our technicians strive to offer you ceiling fan services emphasizing supreme quality and maximum customer satisfaction. When you choose The Happy Outlet, here are the kind of benefits you can expect:
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured, Background-Checked, and Drug Tested Technicians
- Courtesy Call Before and After Service
- Red-Carpet Treatment (Leaving No Mess Behind)
- Live Call Center (No Machines, Real People!)
- 2-Year Warranty (Double the Market Standard)
- 100% Worry-Free (Money Back) Guarantee
- Options for Financing
Tips for Choosing the Right Ceiling Fan
When purchasing the right ceiling fan for your home, there are certain aspects you’ll want to consider. Keep these factors in mind when searching for the ceiling fan most compatible with the room.
Blade Size – The larger the room, the larger the blades will need to be. Generally, bedrooms work best with ceiling fans that have 29-36” blade spans.
Number of Blades – As the number of blades go up, the quieter the fan will be. However, less air will be blown. A recommended range for homes is between 4-5 blades.
Room Height/Shape – Rooms with high ceilings may benefit more from ceiling fans lowered via down rods. Additionally, you may need a sloped ceiling fan for ceilings that are angled.
When you’ve found the right ceiling fan for your home, contact The Happy Outlet to have it installed by Northern Nevada’s leading experts.