CO & Smoke Detectors
Let Northern Nevada’s Leading Experts Service Your CO and Smoke Detectors!
The Happy Outlet is your trusted resource for installation, repair, and maintenance services for CO and smoke detectors. We strive to bring supreme quality at an affordable cost. Our electricians help ensure your home has fully functioning CO and smoke detectors. Whether it’s a simple repair or a full replacement of all detectors in your home, The Happy Outlet is there with timely and cost-effective solutions!
CO and smoke detectors work in tandem to provide vital safety measures to your home. As their names suggest, CO detectors notify you of dangerous carbon monoxide levels, while smoke detectors sound an alarm when smoke is detected. These devices work around the clock to notify you of dangerous situations such as carbon monoxide leaks, burning stoves, or even a fire. Having them malfunction can compromise your safety. Therefore, it’s important to maintain, repair and replace them when necessary. The Happy Outlet is there to provide these CO and smoke detector services with quality you can depend on.
Our technicians strive to offer you CO and smoke detector services with supreme quality and maximum customer satisfaction. When you choose The Happy Outlet, here’s the kind of benefits you can expect:
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured, Background-Checked, and Drug Tested Technicians
- Courtesy Call Before and After Service
- Red-Carpet Treatment (Leaving No Mess Behind)
- Live Call Center (No Machines, Real People)
- 2-Year Warranty (Double the Market Standard)
- 100% Worry-Free (Money Back) Guarantee
- Options for Financing
Tips for Maintaining Your CO and Smoke Detectors
When maintaining your CO and smoke detectors, there are a few tips we recommend you practice. We have listed them below:
- Replace your CO and smoke detector’s batteries every year, or when they begin to chirp regularly.
- Replace your CO and smoke detector every 8-10 years.
- Test your CO and smoke detectors once a month. To do so, press and hold the “test” button until a sound is emitted. If the alarm or beep sound is strong and can be heard throughout the whole house, then your detector is working properly.
Following these maintenance tips will help ensure your detectors remain functioning in your home. But be sure to contact The Happy Outlet when you require repairs, installation, or further maintenance.