Our technicians strive to offer you CO and smoke detector services with supreme quality and maximum customer satisfaction. When you choose The Happy Outlet, here’s the kind of benefits you can expect:
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured, Background-Checked, and Drug Tested Technicians
- Courtesy Call Before and After Service
- Red-Carpet Treatment (Leaving No Mess Behind)
- Live Call Center (No Machines, Real People)
- 2-Year Warranty (Double the Market Standard)
- 100% Worry-Free (Money Back) Guarantee
- Options for Financing
Tips for Maintaining Your CO and Smoke Detectors
When maintaining your CO and smoke detectors, there are a few tips we recommend you practice. We have listed them below:
- Replace your CO and smoke detector’s batteries every year, or when they begin to chirp regularly.
- Replace your CO and smoke detector every 8-10 years.
- Test your CO and smoke detectors once a month. To do so, press and hold the “test” button until a sound is emitted. If the alarm or beep sound is strong and can be heard throughout the whole house, then your detector is working properly.
Following these maintenance tips will help ensure your detectors remain functioning in your home. But be sure to contact The Happy Outlet when you require repairs, installation, or further maintenance.